Re: help!

  • efrat
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2004
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Sherman, Talley and
      Raymond" <jimmysdevoted@b...> wrote:
      > Boston Conservatory, and Boston university, ever think of Harvard
      theatre???

      next year. As I already have a Master's Degree, I dont want to study
      design in general nor am I looking for an academic degree-just to
      professionalize my skills: focus on designing vintage costumes,
      reenactments etc... Do you know whether in BU,Boston Conservatory
      they do have what I am looking for?

      Efrat

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.

    • Sherman, Talley and Raymond
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 2, 2004
        I suggest going to the Boston UNiveristy or Boston OCnservatory sites and get the phone number to talk with an advisor.
        I am looking forward to someday studying under Tara.. Hubby wants to move to Alaska..
        I am lookingf or a good animatronics curse at a college after I finish my BFA
        > Boston Conservatory, and Boston university, ever think of Harvard
        theatre???

        Service.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Theresa Roden
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 2, 2004
          <LOL> "animatronics curse" Brightened my day!

          Theresa

          "Sherman, Talley and Raymond" <jimmysdevoted@...> wrote:
          I suggest going to the Boston UNiveristy or Boston OCnservatory sites and get the phone number to talk with an advisor.
          I am looking forward to someday studying under Tara.. Hubby wants to move to Alaska..
          I am lookingf or a good animatronics curse at a college after I finish my BFA
          > Boston Conservatory, and Boston university, ever think of Harvard
          theatre???

          Service.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • lanorte1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 2, 2004
            In a message dated 6/2/2004 9:52:08 AM Central Standard Time,
            jimmysdevoted@... writes:
            I am lookingf or a good animatronics curse at a college after I finish my BFA
            "Curse"? Is that a Freudian slip referring to how difficult the class will
            be?

          • Joannah Hansen

              > Boston Conservatory, and Boston university, ever think of Harvard
              theatre???

              Service.

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • jim
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 15 8:31 PM
                Does anyone have any pictures they can post of mascot, parade or
                character costumes? Thanks!
              • Mary Farrell
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 18 6:53 AM
                  I work for a mascot company and most of those things are heavily copyrighted. There are some projects we can't use in our portfolios or even say that we are working on.
                  What do you want to use the photos for?
                  Mary
                • jim
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 11, 2009
                    --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Mary Farrell
                    <marymary614@...> wrote:

                    > I work for a mascot company and most of those things are heavily
                    copyrighted. There are some projects we can't use in our portfolios or
                    even say that we are working on.
                    > What do you want to use the photos for?
                    > Mary

                    Any pictures you can post would be great!