RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Music Man Play

  • Poppy Shell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      ALOHA: I recently costumed THE MUSIC MAN for communtiy theater here on the
      island of Kauai. I have some photos on my web site for the baby blankets I
      sell, if any of you asking about this play want to take a look:
      www.alohababyblankets.com then open the page from the menu for Music Man. I
      am willing to rent, for a very reasonable price, anything I have that might
      be helpful. I have alot of band uniforms with great hats that I used, so if
      you need any other photos or have questions, email me directly at
      poppyshell@... I had alot of fun doing this play, but to do a good
      job, it is a BIG job, especially Marion the Libriains costumes and the BIG
      feathered hats for the Pick-a-Little scene.
      Poppy Shell on Kauai