Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] help!

  • Sherman, Talley and Raymond
    Message 1 of 11 , May 31, 2004
      Boston Conservatory, and Boston university, ever think of Harvard theatre???
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2004
        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Sherman, Talley and
        Raymond" <jimmysdevoted@b...> wrote:
        > Boston Conservatory, and Boston university, ever think of Harvard
        theatre???

        next year. As I already have a Master's Degree, I dont want to study
        design in general nor am I looking for an academic degree-just to
        professionalize my skills: focus on designing vintage costumes,
        reenactments etc... Do you know whether in BU,Boston Conservatory
        they do have what I am looking for?

        Efrat

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.

      • Sherman, Talley and Raymond
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 2, 2004
          I suggest going to the Boston UNiveristy or Boston OCnservatory sites and get the phone number to talk with an advisor.
          I am looking forward to someday studying under Tara.. Hubby wants to move to Alaska..
          I am lookingf or a good animatronics curse at a college after I finish my BFA
          > Boston Conservatory, and Boston university, ever think of Harvard
          theatre???

          Service.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Theresa Roden
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 2, 2004
            <LOL> "animatronics curse" Brightened my day!

            Theresa

            "Sherman, Talley and Raymond" <jimmysdevoted@...> wrote:
            I suggest going to the Boston UNiveristy or Boston OCnservatory sites and get the phone number to talk with an advisor.
            I am looking forward to someday studying under Tara.. Hubby wants to move to Alaska..
            I am lookingf or a good animatronics curse at a college after I finish my BFA
            > Boston Conservatory, and Boston university, ever think of Harvard
            theatre???

            Service.

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • lanorte1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 2, 2004
              In a message dated 6/2/2004 9:52:08 AM Central Standard Time,
              jimmysdevoted@... writes:
              I am lookingf or a good animatronics curse at a college after I finish my BFA
              "Curse"? Is that a Freudian slip referring to how difficult the class will
              be?

            • Joannah Hansen

                > Boston Conservatory, and Boston university, ever think of Harvard
                theatre???

                Service.

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • jim
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 15, 2009
                  Does anyone have any pictures they can post of mascot, parade or
                  character costumes? Thanks!
                • Mary Farrell
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 18, 2009
                    I work for a mascot company and most of those things are heavily copyrighted. There are some projects we can't use in our portfolios or even say that we are working on.
                    What do you want to use the photos for?
                    Mary
                  • jim
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 11, 2009
                      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Mary Farrell
                      <marymary614@...> wrote:

                      > I work for a mascot company and most of those things are heavily
                      copyrighted. There are some projects we can't use in our portfolios or
                      even say that we are working on.
                      > What do you want to use the photos for?
                      > Mary

                      Any pictures you can post would be great!