black & white striped fabric

  • sylvia@ntw.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2004
      Anyone seen any small striped black and white fabric online, suitable for
      making Victroain servant vests?

      Sylrog
    • Loretta Larson-Armstrong
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2004
        If you can't find any anywhere else- I have some in my costume
        shop stock. It's a little more than three yards- poly/rayon blend. I
        would charge you since it is comming out of shop stock. I also
        have blue and white and red and white stripes. And it is the
        narrow stripes.
        Loretta

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, sylvia@n...
        wrote:
        > Anyone seen any small striped black and white fabric online,
        suitable for
        > making Victroain servant vests?
        >
        > Sylrog
      • Carla Pollard
        Message 3 of 4 , May 24, 2004
          http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?catalog=phoenixtextiles&.autodone=http%3A%2F%2Fstore.yahoo.com%2Fphoenixtextiles%2F&query=black+and+white+stripe&x=17&y=12

          Try this link from www.fabric.com.

          But black and gray stripe is more period.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 25, 2004
            > Thanks, but after scrounging on the internet last night for awhile I
            think I found some that will work. If not, I'll keep you in mind.

            Sylrog