1932 uniforms that train personal (porters/conductors) would wear

  • Bonnie S Larson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2001
      Hi
      I am costuming the play "On 20th Century". The setting is 1932 on the
      train (20th Century) from
      Chicago to NYC. I have been told that the railroad companies of that era
      like current airlines had
      distinct insignas or uniforms for their particular trains and I am trying
      to find a photo or description
      that would help me in my quest in being somewhat authentic.
      Any help would be most appreciative.
      thanks
      kiwigirl@...
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!