Costume College in L.A.-ticket wanted

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2004
      On the off chance that someone here has a ticket to this years Costume College that they will
      not be able to use, July 29-August 1st, in Los Angeles, PLEASE, contact me. I could finally
      afford to send my money in, only to find out that registration is already closed.
      SO bummed out. Or if you know of another list where I could post my request, let me know.
      Maybe, if you do have tickets, you could save my address, incase something comes available at
      the last minute.
      I've been looking forward to this all year, and will be so sad to miss it.
      Wearing the dunces cap today:-(
      Thanks,
      Robin Cook Wooten
      torobinsnest@...