Re: Simplicity Sergers

  • marty92029
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2004
      I am finally catching up on email. I used to have problems with my
      serger vibrating, but I put some of that rubber shelf lining
      underneath the serger and it not only keeps it from dancing around
      it also muffles the noise. I love my serger. I have a Bernina.
      When my costume friends and I are working on a play that always
      say "Make sure to bring Bernie". They love my serger too. When you
      are working on shredding furs and you don't want to finish every
      seam it is sure nice. I also put the rubber shelf paper taped on my
      foot pedals because it keeps me from doing the where is my foot
      pedal shuffle.

      Marty

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "shieldmadien"