  • Curtis Kidd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 10:37 PM
      > From: "catslave54" <zimel@...>
      > Subject: Need uniform surplus sites
      >
      > I'm looking for sources to buy Army/Navy,etc pieces as I
      > need them
      > for shows. The source I've been using sucks bigtime and
      > overcharges
      > and has a LOUSY paper trail.Where do YOU buy cheap
      > uniforms when YOU
      > do South Pacific or Dames At Sea,etc.? Elizabeth

      There's a surplus store in Northern Utah called Smith and
      Edwards...have no idea if they have any sort of online
      listing, and it's also kind of hit-or-miss when it comes to
      having what you're looking for, but they are usually my
      first stop when shopping for military attire.

      I know there's a big surplus outlet called Major Surplus,
      I've taken a look at a few of their catalogs, I know they
      have a web site although I haven't checked on it in years
      so I don't recall the address. But you might try asking
      such a place for what you need, if they don't have it they
      may be able to point you to someone who does.

      =====
      Curtis Kidd