Thunder Thighs

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2004
      Rental costs vary as to the item, and all rentals are for a peiod of
      one month, but can be extended. They have always proven to be an
      economical alternative for us. As for an email address, I am not sure.
      I checked the website and couldn't find one, although I am sure there
      is one. Give them a call and find out. Again, the website is:
      www.thunderthighs.com