Painting on Leotards - Too Cool not to comment on

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2004
      This was sent to another list I belong to. Ok. The guy admits he's
      not physically Bruce Boxlightner. That aside (and I laughed until I
      cried at the first set of pics) - this site has some GREAT ideas on
      fabric paint, El-Wire, a few sources, and remaking costumes.

      http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/

      I like this site because the guy showed details and described how he
      went about remaking this costume.

      ~ Becky