Sally Rand Feaatherd Fans

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2004
      Hello

      I thought I posted this but I cant see it so here goes again. I am
      trying to make some Feathered fans for a show they are too expensive
      to buy. Does anyone know of any place to get heavy duty staves at?
      has anyone made these them sleves? Any Help would be greatly
      appriceated!
    • Carolyn Mitchell
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2004
        I've made feathered fans by buying fans and then gluing the long
        feathers to the fan. If you don't have to close the fan this is an
        inexpensive and easy way to make them. We also decorated them with gold
        paint and glitter.

        Mary