good marketing resources for costumers?

  • jehanness@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2001
      Hi- I'm looking for recommendations for magazines, directories,
      books, websites, you name it, that list potential mask/costume sales
      venues. (You know, galleries, shops, stuff like that.) Also looking
      for recommendations for conventions or trade shows. (I can't get to
      Costume Con in Austrailia, I'm afraid, not by a long stretch.) I'm
      thinking along the lines of something like the magazine "Art
      Calendar", "The Craft Report" etc. Does anyone know of anything like
      this? I'm a maskmaker (www.sanssoucistudios.com), and am always
      looking for new ways I might be able to sell my work (and get closer
      to the day I can quit my DAY JOB.)Thanks for your help.
    • doomcats
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2001

        > Hi- I'm looking for recommendations for magazines,
        > directories,
        > books, websites, you name it, that list potential
        > mask/costume sales
        > venues. (You know, galleries, shops, stuff like
        > that.)

        Theater Arts publications, maybe?

        http://wwar.com/categories/Publications/Theater_Related/

        If you live near a big public library (or university
        library) you may be able to go and browse their
        publications.

        -lisa

        =====
        Stunning Jewelry out of mythic legend: