Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Website Sneak Preview

  • Siebel San
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2004
      Hi Michele,
      I can't wait to see those pics! I usually do medieval
      and colonial, but I participated in a time line event last
      year and got to see some later-era costumes and uniforms -
      very cool! But yeah, pictures. You have a huge selection
      of goodies, but I don't know how the costumes would
      actually look.
      Let's see, what am I creating...loads of medieval
      costumes! I sell at faires, and our first one is May 1-2,
      so it's crunch time! If anyone is living in the York, PA
      area, come see us at the Fairie Festival!
      www.fairiefestival.net If you're in New Jersy, come see us
      at Mystic Rhealms! After that we'll be at Baron Wars in
      OH, and then the Celtic Medieval Festival in Roswell, OH.
      We're taking a month off, and then hopefully (application
      still pending) we'll be at Silverleaf Renaissance festival
      throughout July. So, as you can see, I've been pretty
      busy!

      Jessica

      =====
      http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash