[TheCostumersManifesto] Vintage Clothes Patterns

  • Will Cervarich
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2004
      Hello!

      I am currently holding auctions for 2 lots of Vintage Clothes patterns on Ebay. All patterns are in great condition and date from 1950-1975. Please click or copy and paste the below link to view the auctions.

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=riiiiicola&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

      Best-

      Will