Frontsisters

  • Michele Milunas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2004
      Hallo Alles!

      I would like to announce that I have officially opened my new business. It's called "Frontsisters" and I am specializing in custom-made WWII German and Russian militaria items and 1940's vintage style men's women's clothing. I will have a website up soon for full details and photos of the things I can make. Until then, if you would like to have anything made, just e-mail me off-list and I will help you.

      I have made barracks linens for many of you and continue to do so. I also make long cotton scarves, Sani vests and women's uniforms. I made my own DRK DAK uniform and my grey cotton DRK-Schwester skirts and blouse and realized that I can customize and modify or invent a pattern.

      I hope this doesn't come across as "spam". I'm just so excited about being able to do this after 5 years, and I love to sew!

      Just contact me anytime and I will reply ASAP.

      Vielen Dank,
      Michele