  • Kristina L. Esch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 7:11 AM
      > I Found one in the American Hanger and Fixture Catalog

      It's called a lifter upper in there and is $9.95
      The number is 1-800-221-2790
      They will supposedly have a website after april 15th at:
      www.americanhanger.com

      Otherwise try Robert H. Ham and Associates or Joslin Display. I don't have their info but have ordered retail supplies from them in the past
      good luck!
      Kristina Esch