Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Fabric wrinkling problem - cross posted

  • CostumeShopManager
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2004
      Some fabric treatments are never meant to be washed. Dry clean only is true occasionally. By washing, you removed the surface treatment, or sizing, that gave the fabric some of it's incredible qualities. Sizing can be replaced to some degree with starch. I would recommend the spray variety to avoid saturating the fabric again.
      Good luck