  • willcervarich
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 6:15 AM
      HI! I have a box of vintage patterns for sale!

      There are about 60 patterns for sale, mostly from 1962-1977, however, I am sure some of
      the undated patterns are from the mid-late 1950s. Most of the patterns are Simplicity,
      and there are several McCall's, Butterick, Advance patterns for sale.

      All patterns are in useable condition, and many several are completely uncut or mostly
      uncut.

      If you are interested in said lot of patterns, please contact me at your convenience. I have
      pictures of every pattern available for your peace of mind.

      I will sell either the whole box or in parcels of 20 patterns. For more immediate
      purchasing fun, you are welcome to visit several online auctions of individual patterns.

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=riiiiicola&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

      Feel free to email me directly at willcervarich@...

      thanks!
      -Will