Re: Gandalf costume

  • serenpoly
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2004
      Get thee over to

      www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr

      Look under characters, then under wizards. There are all kinds of
      information about Lord of the Rings costuming on ACS (over 400 pages
      worth!); it's the product of a couple of several overworked
      moderators, one devoted webmistress, and roughly 2000 rabid fans.

      HTH.

      -- Emc^2

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Maurine Starkey
      <colmahouse@y...> wrote:

      > I need to get information to put together a Gandalf the White
      costume like the
      > one Ian wears in Return of the King. I know the LoTR costumes have
      been
      > discussed earlier, but I've been up to my butt in aligators. Anyone
      got links
      > and advice?
      > MO
      >
      > =====
      > A little of my own work: http://www.geocities.com/colmahouseGET
      MORE IN 2004SILICON 2004http://www.siliconventions.com/

    • Siebel San
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2004
        > > I need to get information to put together a Gandalf the
        > White
        > costume like the
        > > one Ian wears in Return of the King. I know the LoTR
        > costumes have
        > been
        > > discussed earlier, but I've been up to my butt in
        > aligators. Anyone
        > got links
        > > and advice?
        > > MO

        Go to a movie store and see if you cam make off with one of
        those life-size cardboard models. I saw one of Legolas and
        Gandolf, and you could see some really beautiful detail.

        Jessica

        =====