NEWBIE

  • chavon williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Siobhan pronounced Sha-vawn. And I have been sewing now for 13 years. I am 25, live in southern california and although I am very familiar with the internet and surfing it, I had never thought that there would be such groups and mailing lists as these. I don't know why, but all I know is I am happy I found like-minded people to discuss and share. Thanks for taking the time to read my lil intro and I look forward to sharing with all of you.

      Have a Beautifully Creative Day,

      Siobhan

      When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere.

      --Francois De La Rouchefoucauld--