Gandalf costume

  • Maurine Starkey
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2004
      I need to get information to put together a Gandalf the White costume like the
      one Ian wears in Return of the King. I know the LoTR costumes have been
      discussed earlier, but I've been up to my butt in aligators. Anyone got links
      and advice?
      MO

      =====
      A little of my own work: http://www.geocities.com/colmahouseGET MORE IN 2004SILICON 2004http://www.siliconventions.com/

    • serenpoly
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2004
        Get thee over to

        www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr

        Look under characters, then under wizards. There are all kinds of
        information about Lord of the Rings costuming on ACS (over 400 pages
        worth!); it's the product of a couple of several overworked
        moderators, one devoted webmistress, and roughly 2000 rabid fans.

        HTH.

        -- Emc^2

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Maurine Starkey
        <colmahouse@y...> wrote:

        > I need to get information to put together a Gandalf the White
        costume like the
        > one Ian wears in Return of the King. I know the LoTR costumes have
        been
        > discussed earlier, but I've been up to my butt in aligators. Anyone
        got links
        > and advice?
        > MO
        >
        > =====
        > A little of my own work: http://www.geocities.com/colmahouseGET
        MORE IN 2004SILICON 2004http://www.siliconventions.com/

      • Koumori
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2004
          Try the LOTR_Costume YahooGroup and their affiliated website at
          www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr.

          Koumori

          <colmahouse@y...> wrote:

          > I need to get information to put together a Gandalf the White
          costume like the
          > one Ian wears in Return of the King. I know the LoTR costumes have
          been
          > discussed earlier, but I've been up to my butt in aligators. Anyone
          got links
          > and advice?
          > MO
          >
          > =====
          > A little of my own work: http://www.geocities.com/colmahouseGET
          MORE IN 2004SILICON 2004http://www.siliconventions.com/

        • Siebel San
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 9, 2004
            > > I need to get information to put together a Gandalf the
            > White
            > costume like the
            > > one Ian wears in Return of the King. I know the LoTR
            > costumes have
            > been
            > > discussed earlier, but I've been up to my butt in
            > aligators. Anyone
            > got links
            > > and advice?
            > > MO

            Go to a movie store and see if you cam make off with one of
            those life-size cardboard models. I saw one of Legolas and
            Gandolf, and you could see some really beautiful detail.

            Jessica

            =====