  • Star
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      RU_A_Techie2:

      That's a tough one, I could only find a few pictures of it, but I can help you find patterns if you know which costume you want to try to reproduce.
      This web page (http://www.moviecostumes.com/knightstale.htm ) has a great amount of pictures so you can see angles on each costume piece.
      I'd love to help! Email me any time. :-D