RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Digest Number 925

  • Karen Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      depending on what your budget is, International Male has some lovely shirts.
      I would also try museum replicas http://www.museumreplicas.com/home.htm.
      They specialize in renaissance clothing and weaponry. If you are on a
      budget, Theatre House http://www.theatrehouse.com is always good.

      >Message: 1
      > Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:13:58 -0500
      > From: "~lisa.s" <llsturts@...>
      >Subject: Renaissance shirts and blouses
      >
      >For an upcoming show, I need quite a few Renaissance style shirts and
      >blouses. I'm basically a costume shop of one, I thought to purchase
      >these items instead of making them and save my time for the outer wear.
      >Since the period is "Storybook Gothic" authenticity is not a priority.
      >Anyone have any recommendations of a vendor? Especially one that will
      >work with purchase orders.
      >
      >Thanks for the info.
      >~lisa.s
      >
      >--
      >* llsturts@...

      Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar � FREE!