knight's tale costume HELP :-)

  • ru_a_techie2
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2004
      Hello, I am very much an amateur of sewing, however, after
      watching "A knight's tale" I was fascinated by the costumes that
      Caroline Harris created. I would love to make a costume similar to
      Lady Jocelyn's, but I have no idea what to do! If anyone has any
      ideas, patterns, or just encouragement I can use any help :-)

      Thanks!