Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] glo in the dark silkscreen

  • CostumeShopManager
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2004
      Educational Innovations Inc. sells glo pigment that can be added to any paint or dye pastes (for silk screening.) It can be charged with almost any light source. www.teachersource.com They do not have info on the dye techniques, so I just tried it. It works. Mix it just like you would dye, with your dye.
      Good luck!