Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Renaissance shirts and blouses

  • peggy salvail
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2004
      I've been to their store,it being located in Tucon and I being an hour
      drive from there. They are very nice people that are happy to serve you.
      There sewing room is to die for, it is sooooo nice. Anyway we have bought
      several things from them and have no complaint. Take care Peggy

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html