Books

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      Beyond "From The Neck Up" which is excellent, the three books I have
      travelled with for years are all by Norah Waugh. They are "The Cut of
      Men's Clothes: 1600 - 1900", "The Cut of Women's Clothes: 1600 -
      1930", and "Corsets and Crinolines". Janet Arnold also has a wonderful
      series called "Patterns of Fashion". I own several of the series, and
      they have proven invaluable.