dress forms

  • David
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2004
      www.dressriteforms.com

      They are in Chicago - check the online catalogue for what you are
      looking for. Not sure if they have such a beast.
    • lanorte1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2004
        In a message dated 3/3/2004 2:51:21 PM Central Standard Time,
        ethnofusion@... writes:
        i was looking for recomendations on dress forms.

        i would like one that is adujastable and MUST be able to be used with
        leaotards and pants in addition to skirts
        Can I piggyback onto this request? I'm also looking for a dress form, one of
        the older, heavy duty kind (the modern, aluminum ones are too lightweight and
        won't stand up to the Elizabethan and Restoration items I'm usually building).
        Any suggestions?

      • K Murphy

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 3, 2004
            Takes a minute to load even with cable. Expensive, but should have what your looking for.

            http://www.acmedisplay.com/pdf/body_forms.pdf

            Patricia

            _____

            ethnofusion@... writes:
            i was looking for recomendations on dress forms.

            i would like one that is adujastable and MUST be able to be used with
            leaotards and pants in addition to skirts
            Can I piggyback onto this request? I'm also looking for a dress form, one of
            the older, heavy duty kind (the modern, aluminum ones are too lightweight and
            won't stand up to the Elizabethan and Restoration items I'm usually building).
            Any suggestions?

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cifnsb8/M=274551.4550177.5761904.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1707300337
            :HM/EXP=1078434458/A=2019528/R=2/SIG=14167liau/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N3349.yahoo1/
            B1282054.27;abr=!ie4;abr=!ie5;sz=300x250;code=18634;dcopt=rcl;ord=1078348058981729?> Click
            HereClick Here

            <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=274551.4550177.5761904.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=:HM/A=2019528
            /rand=696217796>

            _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          • Brad Gould
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 8, 2004
              I tried to check out this link... but it brought me to some domain hosting site. I'd be interested in the dress forms, could you check the address?
              Brad

              K Murphy <costumerkate@...> wrote:
              In my opinion, Wolf makes the absolute best quality dress forms. www.wolfforms.com The price can be formidable, but

            • nanniemouse
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 8, 2004
                --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Brad Gould
                <bradleyvictor@y...> wrote:
                > I tried to check out this link... but it brought me to some domain
                hosting site. I'd be interested in the dress forms, could you check
                the address?
                > Brad
                >
                > K Murphy <costumerkate@y...> wrote:
                > In my opinion, Wolf makes the absolute best quality dress forms.
                www.wolfforms.com The price can be formidable, but

                Leave out the s. It's www.wolfform.com

                Kathleen
              • K Murphy