dress forms

  • ethnofusion
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2004
      i was looking for recomendations on dress forms.

      i would like one that is adujastable and MUST be able to be used with
      leaotards and pants in addition to skirts

      thanks
    • David
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2004
        www.dressriteforms.com

        They are in Chicago - check the online catalogue for what you are
        looking for. Not sure if they have such a beast.
      • lanorte1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2004
          In a message dated 3/3/2004 2:51:21 PM Central Standard Time,
          ethnofusion@... writes:
          i was looking for recomendations on dress forms.

          i would like one that is adujastable and MUST be able to be used with
          leaotards and pants in addition to skirts
          Can I piggyback onto this request? I'm also looking for a dress form, one of
          the older, heavy duty kind (the modern, aluminum ones are too lightweight and
          won't stand up to the Elizabethan and Restoration items I'm usually building).
          Any suggestions?

        • K Murphy

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 3, 2004
              Takes a minute to load even with cable. Expensive, but should have what your looking for.

              http://www.acmedisplay.com/pdf/body_forms.pdf

              Patricia

              _____

              ethnofusion@... writes:
              i was looking for recomendations on dress forms.

              i would like one that is adujastable and MUST be able to be used with
              leaotards and pants in addition to skirts
              Can I piggyback onto this request? I'm also looking for a dress form, one of
              the older, heavy duty kind (the modern, aluminum ones are too lightweight and
              won't stand up to the Elizabethan and Restoration items I'm usually building).
              Any suggestions?

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cifnsb8/M=274551.4550177.5761904.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1707300337
              :HM/EXP=1078434458/A=2019528/R=2/SIG=14167liau/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N3349.yahoo1/
              B1282054.27;abr=!ie4;abr=!ie5;sz=300x250;code=18634;dcopt=rcl;ord=1078348058981729?> Click
              HereClick Here

              <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=274551.4550177.5761904.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=:HM/A=2019528
              /rand=696217796>

              _____

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

            • Brad Gould
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 8, 2004
                I tried to check out this link... but it brought me to some domain hosting site. I'd be interested in the dress forms, could you check the address?
                Brad

                K Murphy <costumerkate@...> wrote:
                In my opinion, Wolf makes the absolute best quality dress forms. www.wolfforms.com The price can be formidable, but

              • nanniemouse
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 8, 2004
                  --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Brad Gould
                  <bradleyvictor@y...> wrote:
                  > I tried to check out this link... but it brought me to some domain
                  hosting site. I'd be interested in the dress forms, could you check
                  the address?
                  > Brad
                  >
                  > K Murphy <costumerkate@y...> wrote:
                  > In my opinion, Wolf makes the absolute best quality dress forms.
                  www.wolfforms.com The price can be formidable, but

                  Leave out the s. It's www.wolfform.com

                  Kathleen
                • K Murphy