Re: Resumes

  • David
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 3, 2004
      I too have been doing this professionally for nearly 25 years, and I
      am happy to report that I neither know, or have learned, it all. You
      didn't sound conceited. It is just a phrase which I have I heard far
      too often, from those who have no right to use it. If, in fact, you
      have done it all, I congratulate and admire you.