Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Old Thread

  • Ana
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      "Will Boil" refers to olden days when we boiled the laundry on the
      stovetop. It means it won't shrink when boiled.

      Absolutely DON'T sew with it or sell the thread for sewing. ABSOLUTELY
      sell the the old wooden spools with labels and thread to collectors,
      antique types and crafters. They are a hot item in those circles. If
      you look on eBay for "vintage thread spools", you'll see what I mean.

      Ana