Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Historic Clothing & Impresssions

  • randy keator
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
      I believe it was Thoreau who said "The man who seems out of place is perhaps
      hearing a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears,
      however measured or far away" . .been many years so I won't swear to it
      being 100% accurate, I just say "to each their own". .if you weren't there
      then how would you know what is or isn't 100% accurate for the entire world
      in that time period. Maybe I'm purposely dressing as the village idiot just
      to see how many notice?