  • Star
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2004
      I'm trying to put together a mock up of my wedding gown top, but I got stuck. It's a pattern by Truly Victorian, the 1872 Vest Bask TV405. http://trulyvictorian.netfirms.com/bustlecat.html

      The way it's sized is different than most. The front sizing (size G) for me is larger than the back sizing (size A) and this is causing the shoulder seams to not line up. the front seam is 1 1/2 inches longer than the back.

      The directions say to pivot and cut the front piece to match the back, but when I pivote, nothing lines up. I don't know how to remedy this problem. The rest of it fits properly, so the sizing is correct.

      I appreciate any help!

      Thanks.

      Ema