Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Looking for pattern ideas

  • Joannah Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2004
      Donna,
      Sorry, the automatic web-addressing-link-thingy doesn't seem to understand 'underscore'. Go to http://www.vertetsable.com , click on Demonstrations, then find in the left-hand navigation column Accessories:Western European, Shirts is one of the demonstrations under that heading.
      Hoping (again!) this helps,
      Joannah

      --- lanorte1@... wrote:
      I've been using the Folkwear poet shirt pattern #217 for a number of years
      for Shakespeare productions, but I'm sure there are better, more accurate
      options out there. Something fuller, and more gathered would be nice. Can anyone
      offer any suggestions? Thanks,

      Donna

      Yahoo! Groups Links