Re: Safety pins

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2004
      -if you want to use greenburg and hammer, here is their site:
      http://www.greenberg-hammer.com/store.asp
      stephanie

      -- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "CostumeShopManager"
      <costumes@p...> wrote:
      > Tons of places. This is just a few. They all sell to the public
      and ship all over the US. Prices vary, but they all sell various
      sizes in 10gross boxes. The only way to buy for a costume shop.