B.O. and eucalyptus

  • lenjaxon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004
      I'm with Tess - I can't go near eucalyptus or my nose starts running
      and my eyes swell shut - I can just walk into a craft store that
      carries it and start having a problem, and it continues for weeks
      afterward. I wouldn't dare spray anything containing eucalyptus
      around other people without asking if anyone else has the same
      problem - you could wind up with somebody in the Emergency Room.