Wedding headbands

  • Curtis Kidd
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2004

      http://home.att.net/~design-house/vintage_headpiece_1950s_styled_by_arlene.htm
      > ) vintage headpiece for my wedding. However, it was sold
      > before I could buy it.

      Hate it when that happens to me...

      > Please look at the pictures, and if you can make
      > something
      > similar, or know where I can find something similar,
      > please
      > please please let me know!!

      I've never tried making anything like that. However, it
      doesn't actually look all that difficult (famous last
      words. If I had a dollar for every project I started with
      those words...) I'm almost tempted to try one just to see
      how well I could do.

      I'd offer to do one for you, but because I haven't tried
      anything of that nature before, I don't feel confident
      guaranteeing results. If you don't have any luck finding
      someone else or finding a replacement, email me directly
      and we can discuss the concept.

      I will be eagerly waiting by

      =====
      Curtis Kidd