Tailoring sports jacket sleeves

  • Rowenna
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2001
      Does anyone have any tricks to tell me on an easy way to tailor a men's sports jacket sleeve hem (preferably without taking out the whole sleeve, the only way I have seen so far).  I am thinking of just doing it all by hand.  I have to take off between an inch and three inches, along with relocating those stupid functionless buttons.

      Rowenna
    • Carla Koontz
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2001
        Simply pull a tuck inside on the lining . Open up the
        lining seam around the elbow area and work inside
        there. Good Luck Carla

        http://personals.yahoo.com