  • Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2001
      > As a person that loves to do research about fashion history,
      > I just adore your website.

      Thanks!

      > I really like the work you do. I've seen your website, and the production
      > photos, and it's just fantastic! My favorite one of the them all is The
      > Mikado[I'm really into kabuki], and the costumes & makeup were just
      > incredible!

      Thanks you two! I've been stuck home sick today, feeling like death warmed over, I've just got my "oomph" to manage to deal with my email, and I found your two nice comments in the digest. Thanks so much. It really
      helps me feel better.

      ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer/Associate Professor
      Chair of the Theatre Department of University of Alaska Fairbanks
      Website: "The Costumer's Manifesto" at http://www.costumes.org