Pirates?

  • Denise
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15, 2004
      Lord of the Rings fans have a great resource for costuming in the
      Alleyscratch site:

      www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/

      Is there something similar for Pirates (of the Carribbean)?

      Denise
    • tadalili1958
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2008
        Hello!

        Just wondering if there is someone who wants costuming patterns from
        the 70's. I used to work at a fabric store and when they
        discontinued the patterns , I used to buy a used catalog and tear out
        the picture of the patterns and used to keep different sizes of the
        pattern. I must admit that in the 20 years that followed. I did not
        touch any of them , so they are all in one piece. Just don't want to
        throw them out.

        Anyone out there that wants them in the Montreal area. (I'm based in
        the South Shore,but close to Montreal. 10 minute drive. ) I'm moving
        to a smaller place and frankly I have given up the thought of using
        them. So make your voice heard if you want them. I haven't gone in
        that (room we shall not name) but if memory serves me right I have
        about two carboard file boxes of them. Also women clothes (sizes 18
        plus) And I believe kids basics in differet sizes.

        Anyway...let me know before may 15. After that it's recycling time.

        Tada
        Alice
      • queenortart
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2008
          If noone more local pipes up I would love the costume and women's
          ones, I have a local office in montreal who would sent them to me with
          no trouble

          Any I couldn't use could then go into circulation in the UK

          Sue

          On 5/1/08, tadalili1958 <tadalili1958@...> wrote:
          > Hello!
          >
          > Just wondering if there is someone who wants costuming patterns from
          > the 70's. I used to work at a fabric store and when they
          > discontinued the patterns , I used to buy a used catalog and tear out
          > the picture of the patterns and used to keep different sizes of the
          > pattern. I must admit that in the 20 years that followed. I did not
          > touch any of them , so they are all in one piece. Just don't want to
          > throw them out.
          >
          > Anyone out there that wants them in the Montreal area. (I'm based in
          > the South Shore,but close to Montreal. 10 minute drive. ) I'm moving
          > to a smaller place and frankly I have given up the thought of using
          > them. So make your voice heard if you want them. I haven't gone in
          > that (room we shall not name) but if memory serves me right I have
          > about two carboard file boxes of them. Also women clothes (sizes 18
          > plus) And I believe kids basics in differet sizes.
          >
          > Anyway...let me know before may 15. After that it's recycling time.
          >
          > Tada
          > Alice

          "Knowledge is knowing the tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting in
          your fruit salad."
          Miles Kington

          Wisdom is in not trying to cut a overripe tomato. It might go sploosh
          on you. knowledge is gleaned after it goes sploosh and you know not to
          do it again.
        • snowgolden
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 21, 2013
            Hello