Pirates?

  • Denise
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15, 2004
      Lord of the Rings fans have a great resource for costuming in the
      Alleyscratch site:

      www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/

      Is there something similar for Pirates (of the Carribbean)?

      Denise
    • Denise
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 15, 2004
        on 2/15/04 7:22 AM, Patty at greyttime@... wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I am looking for Tango and/or Salsa dress patterns. Anyone have any
        > sources?
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Patty

        I think Folkwear has a tango dress pattern.

        www.folkwear.com

        Denise
      • tadalili1958
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2008
          Hello!

          Just wondering if there is someone who wants costuming patterns from
          the 70's. I used to work at a fabric store and when they
          discontinued the patterns , I used to buy a used catalog and tear out
          the picture of the patterns and used to keep different sizes of the
          pattern. I must admit that in the 20 years that followed. I did not
          touch any of them , so they are all in one piece. Just don't want to
          throw them out.

          Anyone out there that wants them in the Montreal area. (I'm based in
          the South Shore,but close to Montreal. 10 minute drive. ) I'm moving
          to a smaller place and frankly I have given up the thought of using
          them. So make your voice heard if you want them. I haven't gone in
          that (room we shall not name) but if memory serves me right I have
          about two carboard file boxes of them. Also women clothes (sizes 18
          plus) And I believe kids basics in differet sizes.

          Anyway...let me know before may 15. After that it's recycling time.

          Tada
          Alice
        • queenortart
          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2008
            If noone more local pipes up I would love the costume and women's
            ones, I have a local office in montreal who would sent them to me with
            no trouble

            Any I couldn't use could then go into circulation in the UK

            Sue

            On 5/1/08, tadalili1958 <tadalili1958@...> wrote:
            > Hello!
            >
            > Just wondering if there is someone who wants costuming patterns from
            > the 70's. I used to work at a fabric store and when they
            > discontinued the patterns , I used to buy a used catalog and tear out
            > the picture of the patterns and used to keep different sizes of the
            > pattern. I must admit that in the 20 years that followed. I did not
            > touch any of them , so they are all in one piece. Just don't want to
            > throw them out.
            >
            > Anyone out there that wants them in the Montreal area. (I'm based in
            > the South Shore,but close to Montreal. 10 minute drive. ) I'm moving
            > to a smaller place and frankly I have given up the thought of using
            > them. So make your voice heard if you want them. I haven't gone in
            > that (room we shall not name) but if memory serves me right I have
            > about two carboard file boxes of them. Also women clothes (sizes 18
            > plus) And I believe kids basics in differet sizes.
            >
            > Anyway...let me know before may 15. After that it's recycling time.
            >
            > Tada
            > Alice

            "Knowledge is knowing the tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting in
            your fruit salad."
            Miles Kington

            Wisdom is in not trying to cut a overripe tomato. It might go sploosh
            on you. knowledge is gleaned after it goes sploosh and you know not to
            do it again.
          • snowgolden
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 21, 2013
              Hello