Patterns

  • Patty
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15, 2004
      Hi,
      I am looking for Tango and/or Salsa dress patterns. Anyone have any
      sources?

      Thanks!
      Patty
    • Denise
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 15, 2004
        Lord of the Rings fans have a great resource for costuming in the
        Alleyscratch site:

        www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/

        Is there something similar for Pirates (of the Carribbean)?

        Denise
      • Denise
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 15, 2004
          on 2/15/04 7:22 AM, Patty at greyttime@... wrote:

          > Hi,
          > I am looking for Tango and/or Salsa dress patterns. Anyone have any
          > sources?
          >
          > Thanks!
          > Patty

          I think Folkwear has a tango dress pattern.

          www.folkwear.com

          Denise
        • tadalili1958
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2008
            Hello!

            Just wondering if there is someone who wants costuming patterns from
            the 70's. I used to work at a fabric store and when they
            discontinued the patterns , I used to buy a used catalog and tear out
            the picture of the patterns and used to keep different sizes of the
            pattern. I must admit that in the 20 years that followed. I did not
            touch any of them , so they are all in one piece. Just don't want to
            throw them out.

            Anyone out there that wants them in the Montreal area. (I'm based in
            the South Shore,but close to Montreal. 10 minute drive. ) I'm moving
            to a smaller place and frankly I have given up the thought of using
            them. So make your voice heard if you want them. I haven't gone in
            that (room we shall not name) but if memory serves me right I have
            about two carboard file boxes of them. Also women clothes (sizes 18
            plus) And I believe kids basics in differet sizes.

            Anyway...let me know before may 15. After that it's recycling time.

            Tada
            Alice
          • queenortart
            Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2008
              If noone more local pipes up I would love the costume and women's
              ones, I have a local office in montreal who would sent them to me with
              no trouble

              Any I couldn't use could then go into circulation in the UK

              Sue

              On 5/1/08, tadalili1958 <tadalili1958@...> wrote:
              > Hello!
              >
              > Just wondering if there is someone who wants costuming patterns from
              > the 70's. I used to work at a fabric store and when they
              > discontinued the patterns , I used to buy a used catalog and tear out
              > the picture of the patterns and used to keep different sizes of the
              > pattern. I must admit that in the 20 years that followed. I did not
              > touch any of them , so they are all in one piece. Just don't want to
              > throw them out.
              >
              > Anyone out there that wants them in the Montreal area. (I'm based in
              > the South Shore,but close to Montreal. 10 minute drive. ) I'm moving
              > to a smaller place and frankly I have given up the thought of using
              > them. So make your voice heard if you want them. I haven't gone in
              > that (room we shall not name) but if memory serves me right I have
              > about two carboard file boxes of them. Also women clothes (sizes 18
              > plus) And I believe kids basics in differet sizes.
              >
              > Anyway...let me know before may 15. After that it's recycling time.
              >
              > Tada
              > Alice

              "Knowledge is knowing the tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting in
              your fruit salad."
              Miles Kington

              Wisdom is in not trying to cut a overripe tomato. It might go sploosh
              on you. knowledge is gleaned after it goes sploosh and you know not to
              do it again.
            • snowgolden
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 21, 2013
                Hello