Clan of the Cave Bear Makeup

  • Timothy Treichel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2001
      Hey guys!

      I really like the work you do. I've seen your website, and the production
      photos, and it's just fantastic! My favorite one of the them all is The
      Mikado[I'm really into kabuki], and the costumes & makeup were just
      incredible! I'm hoping to attend classes there someday, so I learn to do
      makeup. Anyway, here's my dilemia.

      Any of you ever seen the movie 'Clan of the Cave Bear'? Okay, this question
      is for you. My girlfriend is planning to dress up as Ayla at the Clan
      Gathering. We got the costume down, but we need to know, what is the makeup
      she wears there? We know its a white base, but that's about it. Can any of
      you help us? Thank you

      masterslib@...