RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Geisha Wigs.

  • Shavaylah
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2001
      1st four Google.com search results ....

      The Geisha Wig
      ... front to back nape: 14 inches. Geisha style wig Another excellent wig to
      ... front for
      the page). This wig *can* be undone and restyled ... Edit or Complete your
      order. ...
      www.amphigory.com/wigs_geisha.html - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

      Wigs: For Costume, Stage & Re-enactments - By The Sword, Inc ...
      ... Blonde, Blonde wig, blonde wigs, brown wig, brown wigs, black wig, black
      wigs, geisha,
      geisha wig, colonial wig, colonial, judges wig, judges, beard, monk ...
      www.by-the-sword.com/wigs.html - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

      Wigs
      ... any of your other costume needs. To order and for a more detailed view
      click ... Wig,
      Deluxe Old Lady Wig, Deluxe Geisha Wig, Deluxe Geisha Wig, Deluxe Samurai
      Wig, ...
      www.frankbeecostume.com/wigs.html - 95k - Cached - Similar pages

      Costume and Character Wigs
      ... Wig - Brown #W1988P3 - $14.98 Mullet Wig - Blonde #WPRO2RU - $19.98
      Promoter #W8704PE
      - $34.98 Samurai Wig #WGEI2RU - $24.98 Geisha Girl. ... Back To Wig
      Contents.
      www.funfolly.com/h/w/wigchr3.htm - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2001
        Have you gone to Wilshire Wigs? Or I think they have
        ones at Cinema Secrets in Burbank. Both those places
        are in the phone book and both are fabulous!

        Maggie

        http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
      • kparke@pittstate.edu
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2001
          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@y..., "Lisbeth" <eurydices_orpheus@h...>
          wrote:
          > I am having the hardest time finding a geisha wig for my haloween
          > costume. I need it for the 27th of October and I live in Los Angeles.
          > Does anybody know where I can go to buy one or where I can order one
          > online? HELP!

          Yes, actually, having just done a Mikado production, I can give you
          lots of
          links! (Some may be just to the "wig" section and you'll have to click
          through the list.) Good luck!

          Kathryn

          http://www.costumeuniverse.com/browse.asp?MOVE=NEXT&cat=53000&
          amp;CurrentPage=1&path=50000,53000