A young "Edwardian" miss:)

  • emily_a_bisignano@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2001
      As a person that loves to do research about fashion history,
      I just adore your website. I like drawing my own dress designs that
      have a Victorian/Edwardian or older style with a modern twist. I hope
      to be a designer and own my own line someday. I read piles of books,
      search dozens of websites, and sift through many pictures of fashion
      of the past. I most often visit your website for whatever I need. I
      study these thing that I find very carefully and I think of my own
      ideas. OK, we admit it. We really wouldn't mind wearing those lovely,
      elegant gowns (MINUS THE CORSETS, "STAYS", ECT...!!!!):) Keep up the
      good work, Costumer's Manifesto.

      Sincerely,
      Emily
    • Siebel San
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2001
        OK, we admit it. We really wouldn't mind wearing
        > those lovely, elegant gowns (MINUS THE CORSETS, "STAYS",

        Amen to that! (::but blushed because she owns several sets
        of stays::)

        -Jessie

        =====

        http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1