Geisha Wigs.

  • Lisbeth
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2001
      I am having the hardest time finding a geisha wig for my haloween
      costume. I need it for the 27th of October and I live in Los Angeles.
      Does anybody know where I can go to buy one or where I can order one
      online? HELP!
    • Shavaylah
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2001
        1st four Google.com search results ....

        The Geisha Wig
        ... front to back nape: 14 inches. Geisha style wig Another excellent wig to
        ... front for
        the page). This wig *can* be undone and restyled ... Edit or Complete your
        order. ...
        www.amphigory.com/wigs_geisha.html - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

        Wigs: For Costume, Stage & Re-enactments - By The Sword, Inc ...
        ... Blonde, Blonde wig, blonde wigs, brown wig, brown wigs, black wig, black
        wigs, geisha,
        geisha wig, colonial wig, colonial, judges wig, judges, beard, monk ...
        www.by-the-sword.com/wigs.html - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

        Wigs
        ... any of your other costume needs. To order and for a more detailed view
        click ... Wig,
        Deluxe Old Lady Wig, Deluxe Geisha Wig, Deluxe Geisha Wig, Deluxe Samurai
        Wig, ...
        www.frankbeecostume.com/wigs.html - 95k - Cached - Similar pages

        Costume and Character Wigs
        ... Wig - Brown #W1988P3 - $14.98 Mullet Wig - Blonde #WPRO2RU - $19.98
        Promoter #W8704PE
        - $34.98 Samurai Wig #WGEI2RU - $24.98 Geisha Girl. ... Back To Wig
        Contents.
        www.funfolly.com/h/w/wigchr3.htm - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2001
          Have you gone to Wilshire Wigs? Or I think they have
          ones at Cinema Secrets in Burbank. Both those places
          are in the phone book and both are fabulous!

          Maggie

          http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
        • kparke@pittstate.edu
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2001
            --- In TheCostumersManifesto@y..., "Lisbeth" <eurydices_orpheus@h...>
            wrote:
            > I am having the hardest time finding a geisha wig for my haloween
            > costume. I need it for the 27th of October and I live in Los Angeles.
            > Does anybody know where I can go to buy one or where I can order one
            > online? HELP!

            Yes, actually, having just done a Mikado production, I can give you
            lots of
            links! (Some may be just to the "wig" section and you'll have to click
            through the list.) Good luck!

            Kathryn

            http://www.costumeuniverse.com/browse.asp?MOVE=NEXT&cat=53000&
            amp;CurrentPage=1&path=50000,53000