  • peascod@inwave.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      I have had luck removing color from those types of shoes by using either a rather week solution of bleach..followed by a vinegar rinse to stop the "bleach action"...If you don't rinse with vineagar, the bleach will stay in the shoe and eat away at the glue and fabric. Also I might try using the rit fabric color remover...haven't tried it on shoes, but it works ok on fabric...

      you might not get it back completly to white, but light enough to maybe get the color you desire.

      jackie in IL