RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Digest Number 871

  • Karen Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      >Message: 3
      > Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:30:43 EST
      > From: daze140291@...
      >Subject: Re: RE: fur ears
      >
      >how do you make the metal safe inside the ears?

      The two ends of the wire were imbeded in hot glue and attached to hats for
      an easier change. All the actor had to do was change their hat and make
      sure the "back" tag was in the back. I had to add the tags after the first
      dress rehearsal when an ear appeared on stage comming out of a forehead.
      *sigh* actors....

      http://wine.msn.com/