  • Siebel San
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
      Where is Folsom? I haven't heard of that faire yet, but if
      it's nearby, I'd be interested in going...

      -Jessie

      > Hey, don't forget there is one more faire - Folsom. We
      > are back to the 3rd
      > weekend in October (20th & 21st) and have spoken
      > (pleaded, begged,
      > grovelled) to the weather gods and therefore should have
      > an absolutley
      > beautiful fair weekend. If you are looking for lodging,
      > Larkspur Landing in
      > Folsom is offering a reduced rate for faire people. If
      > you want more info,
      > please e-mail me directly, Liz Martin,
      > <elspeth@...> and I'll
      > give you what I can. Hope to see you there!
      > Liz

      =====
      - - - - - - - - - -

      http://phone.yahoo.com
    • Mary Bucher
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001

        It's just east of Sacramento, off of Hwy 50 (I think).  Small but fun faire.

        ~m

          Siebel San <siebelsan@...> wrote:

        Where is Folsom? I haven't heard of that faire yet, but if
        it's nearby, I'd be interested in going...

        -Jessie

        > Hey, don't forget there is one more faire - Folsom. We
        > are back to the 3rd
        > weekend in October (20th & 21st) and have spoken
        > (pleaded, begged,
        > grovelled) to the weather gods and therefore should have
        > an absolutley
        > beautiful fair weekend. If you are looking for lodging,
        > Larkspur Landing in
        > Folsom is offering a reduced rate for faire people. If
        > you want more info,
        > please e-mail me directly, Liz Martin,
        > and I'll
        > give you what I can. Hope to see you there!
        > Liz

        =====

        http://phone.yahoo.com

        FREE COLLEGE MONEY
        CLICK HERE to search
        600,000 scholarships!
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Pv4pGD/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/xX1wlB/TM

        Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.  I think I've forgotten this before.

        ~ Steven Wright

        Do You Yahoo!?
        Listen to your Yahoo! Mail messages from any phone with Yahoo! by Phone.