Donkey Ears and Tails

  • marty92029
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      Thank you for all your great ideas. I had thought about stiffner
      and felt and actually had picked up a ripped full length rabbit fur
      coat at a thrift store for about $5. I had not thought of rope for
      a tail (just visions of miles of turning tubes right side out and
      stuffing). I think I am going to try the rope and dye it all tan,
      fray the ends and dip them in dark brown. I found about 100 yards
      of black 1 inch elastic at the same thrift store, think I will
      attach everything to that. Thanks for your great help!!!

      Next I have to take a tuxedo jacket and turn it into tails for the
      evil puppet master and make a top hat. Any great costume ideas for
      the evil puppet master?

      Marty